How do I give permission to my Training Organisation to view my USI Transcript online?
- Go to www.usi.gov.au
- Select ‘Student Login’
- Agree To Terms and Conditions and Login
- Select ‘Manage Permissions’
- Search Details by entering the Training Organisation code or name in the appropriate field.
- Select ‘Search’
- Once you have found your Training Organisation, select ‘Add’
- Select the permission you want to grant your Training Organisation and the expiry date
- Select ‘Save’
You might want your Training Organisation to view your transcript online for enrolment purposes, credit transfers and entitlement assessments.
Did you know that you can give your training organisation permission to:
- View your transcript
- View your account details
- Update your account details
If you can’t find your Training Organisation through the search function, you can contact your Training Organisation to ask for their RTO Code or use MySkills to find the RTO Code.
You can give access to your Training Organisation to view your USI Transcript for a short time or a long time.
Don’t forget, you can remove permissions for your Training Organisation at any time.
When you give permission to your Training Organisation to view your USI Transcript, they will see all of your training not just partial. This includes training undertaken with other Training Organisations.
More handy tips
Giving your Training Organisation permission to view your transcript also means they can download and save a pdf. version of your transcript.
Keep in mind how long you will be training with your Training Organisation when you set the expiry date in your permission settings.
If you are having trouble logging on to the USI system, be sure to check for notices on the website or Student Portal. The system could be temporarily unavailable for maintenance purposes.
Want more information
- Your Transcript
- How to view and download my USI Transcript?
- When will my training appear on my USI Transcript?
- How to create and download my partial USi Transcript?
- What do i do if my USI Transcript is inaccurate?