Resources for providers
The Provider Guide has been developed to inform education or training providers and VET Admission Bodies (VABs) assisting students who do not have a verifiable form of identification to create a USI and/or update their personal details.
We encourage you to read through the document thoroughly.
We’ve made it easier for you to let students know about the USI with a suite of downloadable products.
You can share our content tiles on your social media accounts and the flyer and videos directly with your audiences.
- Social media tiles including content about the USI, VET transcripts and for higher education students
If desired, use the following captions to accompany our products:
- Are you a VET student or a higher education student seeking financial assistance? You need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) – your education number for life. You only need your ID and a few minutes to spare. Get your USI now at www.usi.gov.au
- Starting study soon? You’ll need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to be eligible for a Commonwealth supported place or a HELP loan. Check if you have a USI, or create one at www.usi.gov.au
- Have you done any training recently? You might already have a USI. Jump on to the USI website to find out if you already have one! www.usi.gov.au
- Need to demonstrate your training to a potential employer? Try out the VET transcript feature in your USI account! It’s got all your training listed in one place. www.usi.gov.au
Please feel free to use and adapt our resources and messaging to suit your needs and channels.
If you need any help with USI messaging or use of our products, please get in touch with us.
You can choose to share our videos via direct link or by copying the embed code from YouTube. You'll find the embed code by playing the video through YouTube, click ‘Share’ and then ‘Embed’, then copy the embed code and upload it to your website or communications piece.
VET transcript video
Follow us on social media