The Student Identifiers Registrar reports quarterly and annually on mission statement performance and key statistics.
Monthly Activity Report
Our monthly report contains key statistics.
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
2021-22 fourth quarter at a glance
- 228k new USIs created
- 13.08m total USIs (as at 30 June 2022)
- 1.9m self-service transactions
- 0 notifiable data breaches reported to OAIC
- 19k online help requests actioned
- 283k transcript views / downloads
- 38k calls handled.
Our quarterly reports contain key statistics and describe our performance against our mission statement goals.
- Fourth Quarter Report of the Student Identifiers Registrar 2021-22
- Third Quarter Report of the Student Identifiers Registrar 2021-22
- Second Quarter Report of the Student Identifiers Registrar 2021-22
- First Quarter Report of the Student Identifiers Registrar 2021-22
- Fourth Quarter Report of the Student Identifiers Registrar 2020-2021
- Third Quarter Report of the Student Identifiers Registrar 2020-21
- Second Quarter Report of the Student Identifiers Registrar 2020-21.
Our 2020-21 Annual Report describes:
- authorising legislation
- highlights of the year
- key statistics
- performance against key performance indicators
- the Registrar’s priorities for the coming year.
Previous Annual Reports
Reports from our key stakeholders
National Centre for Vocation Education Research (NCVER)
NCVER is the national professional body responsible for collecting, managing, analysing, and communicating research and statistics on the Australian vocational education and training (VET) sector.
Each year the NCVER manages the National Student Outcomes Survey which provides a summary of the outcomes and satisfaction of students who completed nationally recognised VET delivered by registered training organisations (RTOs) in Australia during the year prior.
NCVER contacts students to voluntarily participate in the National Student Outcomes Survey – the contact period is usually between June to August each year. Students who do not wish to participate in the survey may opt out when they are contacted by NCVER. For further information, please review the ‘Privacy Notice’ on the National Student Outcomes Survey web page.