The Student Identifiers Registrar reports quarterly and annually on mission statement performance and key statistics.
2020-21 third quarter at a glance
- 335k new USIs created
- 11.9m total USIs (as at 31 March 2021)
- 3m self-service transactions
- 0 notifiable data breaches reported to OAIC
- 31k online help requests actioned
- 258k transcript views / downloads
- 43.8k calls handled.
Our 2019-20 Annual Report describes:
- authorising legislation
- highlights of the year
- key statistics
- performance against key performance indicators
- the Registrar’s priorities for the coming year.
Our quarterly reports contain key statistics and describe our performance against our mission statement goals.
- First Quarter Report of the Student Identifiers Registrar 2020-21
- Second Quarter Report of the Student Identifiers Registrar 2020-21
- Third Quarter Report of the Student Identifiers Registrar 2020-21.
Reports from our key stakeholders
National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER).
NCVER is the national professional body responsible for collecting, managing, analysing and communicating research and statistics on the Australian vocational education and training (VET) sector.
The NCVER 2020 VET Student Outcomes Report provides a summary of the outcomes and satisfaction of students who completed nationally recognised VET delivered by registered training organisations (RTOs) in Australia during 2019.
OSIR Supported Initiatives
Longitudinal Surveys of Australian Youth (LSAY).
LSAY tracks young people as they move from school into further study, work, and other destinations. LSAY provides a rich source of information about young people and their pathways, helping researchers and policymakers make educated decisions about youth policies. The OSIR contributes to the research that LSAY conducts by facilitating connections between the organisation and VET students.
More information about LSAY and their work can be found on their website.