OSIR Mission Statement and Reports
The Office of the Student Identifiers Registrar (OSIR) has a mission statement with 5 goals:
- Goal 1: Know our market
- Goal 2: Deliver a simple and secure customer experience
- Goal 3: Support the Government and through it the nation
- Goal 4: Innovate to improve our USI customer experience and do our work more efficiently
- Goal 5: Enable and inspire team USI to take ownership and do its best work
The Student Identifiers Registrar reports quarterly and annually on mission statement performance and key statistics.
2020-21 first quarter at a glance
- 238k new USIs created
- 11.2m total USIs (as at 30 September 2020)
- 1.95m self-service transactions
- 0 notifiable data breaches reported to OAIC
- 16k online help requests actioned
- 217k transcript views / downloads
- 29k calls handled
Our 2019-20 Annual Report describes::
- authorising legislation
- highlights of the year
- key statistics
- performance against key performance indicators
- the Registrar’s priorities for the coming year.
2018-19 Annual Report
2017-18 Annual Report
Our quarterly reports contain key statistics and describe our performance against our mission statement goals.
- First Quarter Report of the Student Identifiers Registrar 2020-21.