Keeping national training records together
An authenticated VET transcript collates Nationally Recognised Training outcomes in a single record. It can be used for:
- credit transfer or demonstrating pre-requisites for further training
- as a backup if the original documentation is lost and cannot be replaced
- to provide qualifications to employers and licensing bodies
- to reduce unnecessary retraining that can result from lost credentials.
A VET transcript can be viewed online, downloaded or managed by:
- VET students
- third parties (eg Registered Training Organisations) who have been granted permission by the student and have access to the USI Registry System.
Follow the links below for everything you need to know about VET transcripts.