USI Stakeholder Bulletin Subscription
Are all the right people in your organisation receiving the USI Stakeholder Bulletin?
We recommend all staff involved in student enrolment, USI creation and verification and data reporting receive this Bulletin.
Bulletins are sent to key contacts identified on Training.gov.au. If you need to make any changes to the key contacts listed on TGA, you will need to contact your Regulator to do so.
Any stakeholder staff are also welcome to directly subscribe to the Bulletin via the USI website.
26 September 2019
Welcome to the new and improved bulletin. We recently asked you to complete a survey telling us what you thought about the bulletin, its contents, distribution and how we can improve it. The new bulletin layout is built on your feedback, for a design that makes it easier to identify topics and find the information relevant to you. The more than 370 responses told us that the bulletin was largely meeting your needs, but had room for improvement.Read this edition
25 February 2019
- Changes to the National VET Data Policy – Does this impact the USI?
- You’re calling us - What are the three things slowing down enrolment right now?
- Protecting Student Privacy
- Does your enrolling student already have a USI? – Use the Existing USI Search Tool/Locate USI to check
- New staff in your organisation? - Make sure they subscribe to the USI RTO Bulletin and access the RTO Onboarding Pack for helpful USI information
- AVETMISS reporting deadline - Closing at the end of February 2019
13 December 2018
In this bulletin:
- Third Quarter 2018 data reported by RTOs is now available on USI Transcripts
- Reporting Tips for RTOs (as we gear up for reporting deadlines next year)
- Reminder - Student Management Systems Device AUSkey Certificate Renewal
- TIP for your students: Setting Permission for RTOs to access their USI Account
- USI Office ½ day closure – Wednesday, 19 December
- Christmas and New Year Break Operating Hours
08 November 2018
In this bulletin:
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO) USI Onboarding Pack – NEW
- Making Privacy More Transparent – Fifth edition of Transparent now available
- The Importance of USI Verification
- Student Management Systems Device AUSkey Certificate Renewal
- USI Contact Centre – Temporary Closure - 16 November 2018
02 October 2018
This bulletin includes:
- What do Australian Apprenticeships Ambassadors think about the USI – Full Video Series
- Helping students to access their USI account
- Reminder: Are you using the Existing USI Search Tool/Locate USI correctly?
- RTO TIP: Verifying USIs for students with single names