Crest of the Australian Government Unique Student Identifier-Logo

Who is my regulator?

If your RTO delivers training in locations other than Victoria or Western Australia, or delivers training to overseas students irrespective of where the campus is located (i.e. including Vic and WA), then your regulator is ASQA

If your RTO operates in Victoria only or Victoria and Western Australia only and does not offer courses to overseas students, your regulator is VRQA.

If your RTO operates solely in Western Australia and does not offer courses to overseas students your Regulator is WATAC.

If you are studying at a higher education provider then your regulator is TEQSA

Did you find the information you were looking for on this page?
On a scale of 1 to 5, please provide a rating for how useful the information on this page was in answering your question.
Did you find the content on this page easy to understand?
Don’t include personal or financial information. For example your phone number, email or credit card details.

If you need help, please call us on 1300 857 536 or from outside on Australia +61 2 6240 8740. Our contact centre is open between 8:30am-6.30pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time), Monday to Friday (excluding national and South Australian public holidays).


If you would like to provide feedback, please complete the feedback form.

Office of the Student Identifiers Registrar (OSIR)
Last Modified on Thursday 29th June 2023 [192]