Please find below the text contained within the PDF file. Please download and distribute this PDF to students.
FORGOTTEN USI — Student Information
If you have forgotten your USI, don’t worry as this can happen to anyone from time to time. It will only take a couple of minutes for you to get it back and this can be done on your mobile phone, tablet or computer.
- From the USI website www.usi.gov.au home page select 'Not sure if I have a USI/Find my USI'.
- Click on the blue button to use the forgotten USI function.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- You will be asked to choose one of the following 3 options:
- Email address – It must be the same email address as the one in your USI account. We will send your USI to that email address.
- Mobile number – It must be the same mobile number as the one in your USI account. We will send your USI to that mobile number.
- Personal details – Your personal details must be the same as the details entered in your USI account. Enter your family name, date of birth and gender. Then you must enter at least one personal detail from the ‘Optional Criteria’ list: your first name or middle name or Town/City of Birth. Next you will need to either answer your check questions or provide a valid form of ID. Your USI will then be displayed on the screen.
Write it down and keep it somewhere safe, as this USI is yours for life and you will need this every time you undertake training.
- Make sure your mobile is handy if needed
- Make sure you can access your email if needed
- Have your ID ready if needed
- Your password is case sensitive
- Make sure your answers to check questions are spelt correctly (did you enter ‘Street’ or ‘St’ for example)
Please visit the Help Centre at www.usi.gov.au/help-centre for assistance with the most common problems.