All nationally recognised training including nationally accredited training reported by training providers will appear on a USI Transcript. The USI Transcript should include the following information:
- The full name of the USI account holder (this is the only information drawn from the USI account)
- The name of all the nationally recognised training completed or commenced since 2015 and available as part of the national VET collection. The full list of available annual and quarterly data that is currently included in a transcript is shown in the USI Transcript - Available Data information box at the top of this page.
- The name of all units of competency and modules in which the individual enrolled and
- their outcome, for example whether the competency was achieved or not;
- the training providers that delivered them;
- the date they were commenced and completed; and
- an indication of their source of funding that is, whether individuals paid for their own training, or received training that was subsidised by government.
Training providers report either quarterly or annually to the national VET collections, so there will always be a time lag in displaying recently completed training. Therefore, USI Transcripts should be read in conjunction with other evidence of training.