- The Training Organisation reports their training data to their State Training Authority
- The State Training Authority reports all training data for their State/Territory to NCVER
- NCVER collect all training data Australia-wide
Training data collection timeframes
Training data released by NCVER is available either quarterly or annually – these timeframes are based on when the Training Organisation and State Training Authority reports their data to NCVER.
Most government funded training and a small quantity of fee-for-service (or privately funded training) is reported by training providers quarterly to NCVER through their State Training Authorities. Generally fee-for service (or privately funded training) is reported annually.
All Training Organisations can now elect to report on a quarterly basis, regardless of how the training was funded. When Training Organisations submit training data quarterly, students will be able to update their USI Transcript more frequently.
USI Transcript timeframes
- Quarterly will usually be available for inclusion in a USI Transcript the following month.
- Annually will usually be available for inclusion in a USI Transcript within three months.
|Collection period||Collection opens||Collection closes||USI transcript updated no later than|
|January to March||1 May||15 May||End May|
|January to June||1 August||15 August||End August|
|January to September||1 November||15 November||End November|
|January to December (Annual)||2 January||28 February||Early May|
For further information on specific collection dates, please visit NCVER.