- Go to www.usi.gov.au
(If you haven’t logged into your USI account for a while, you may be asked to update or confirm your details before you can continue to scroll to the bottom of the screen to select either ‘confirm’ or ‘update’ to continue)
- Select ‘Student Login’
- Agree to Terms and Conditions and Login
- Select ‘View Transcript’
- Read transcript information and if you agree, select the tick boxes and select ‘Next’
Your USI Transcript will include the following details:
- Your full name
- All your nationally recognised VET training since January 2015
- The name of all units of competency in which you enrolled and your outcome, for example whether the competency was achieved or not; the Training Organisations that delivered the units; the date the units were commenced and completed; and an indication of the source of funding, whether you paid for your own training, or received training that was subsidised by the government
- Select ‘Download Transcript’ and choose to open or save the pdf
(The ‘Download Transcript’ buttons are displayed on the top and bottom of the screen)
You can use most mobile devices to view your USI Transcript.
Your USI Transcript won’t show training before 2015.
You can choose to set permission for your Training Organisation to view your transcript from within your USI account to assist them to manage your training.
Your USI transcript does not replace the statement of attainment you received from your Training Organisation.
If you are having trouble logging in to the USI system, be sure to check for notices on the website or student portal. The system could temporarily be unavailable for maintenance purposes.
Your transcript may be a useful backup for when the original documentation for training after 2015 is lost or where you cannot get a copy from your Training Organisation, because it is no longer operating.
If your USI was created for you by your Training Organisation, you will need to activate your USI before proceeding.
Want more information?
There are more helpful Fact Sheets on USI Transcripts in the Student Quick Guide Series - Transcript Service
- Your USI Transcript
- When will my training appear on my USI Transcript?
- How to create and download my partial USI Transcript?
- How do I give permisson to my Training Organisation to view my USI Transcript online?
- What do I do if my USI Transcript is inaccurate?