The following types of ImmiCard are available via the Document Verification Service (DVS):
- evidence of immigration status (EIS) ImmiCard
- permanent resident evidence (PRE) ImmiCard
- residence determination ImmiCard (RDI).
You must supply the following:
- given name(s) (insert a hyphen for single name identity)
- family name
- date of birth
- card number (9-character alphanumeric field. Format: AAA111111).
Note: Only year of birth is verified.
Expired ImmiCards will verify unless cancelled by the Department of Home Affairs. Click on the headers below to see examples of ImmiCards.