The following types of ImmiCards are available via the DVS:
- Evidence of Immigration Status (EIS) ImmiCard
- Permanent Resident Evidence (PRE) ImmiCard
- Residence Determination ImmiCard (RDI)
All of the following must be supplied:
- given name(s) (insert a hyphen for single name identity)
- family name
- date of birth
- card number (9 character alphanumeric field. Format: AAA111111)
Note: Only year of birth is verified.
Expired ImmiCards will verify unless the Department of Home Affairs has cancelled the ImmiCard.
Click on the headers below to see examples of ImmiCards.