There are two ways for accessing the USI Registry System:
- via the Organisation Portal
- using a system-to-system web service connection
The Organisation Portal
To access the USI Registry System using the Organisation Portal you will need to use the new whole of government digital identity service - myGovID and Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM).
System-to-system web services connection
Accessing the USI Registry System from a Student Management System (SMS) using web services provides a more seamless integration with other processes and easier management of a large number of students.
Each training organisation must submit an access request form to use web services.
Your SMS developer will need to implement the connection mechanisms using the correct specifications and processes.
Nominate a contact
Organisations should nominate a contact person to ensure you receive important updates about the USI.
- your RTO number on training.gov.au
- your organisation’s credentials.
It is important that your organisation’s details are up to date on training.gov.au
To request access to the USI Registry System complete the System Access Request Form.
myGovID and RAM
myGovID and Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM) is a new whole of government digital identity service. Together, these services offer an easy, secure and more flexible authentication and authorisation solution.
- myGovID is your digital identity which makes it easier to prove who you are online - it's like the 100 point ID check but on your smart device.
- RAM allows you to set up and manage relationships and authorisations across government online services.