SMS developers must test their system for web service authentication, connectivity and functionality with the USI Registry System using our third party testing environment.
You will need to provide:
- Your business name
- Contact details
- Name of Software product
- Approximate number of customers
- Approximate student population serviced
You will be required to register as a Digital Service Provider (DSP) with SBR in order to obtain the latest version of the AUSkey AKM kit;
To register with SBR’s Online services for DSPs you must hold an AUSkey for the ABN you are registering on behalf of, or link the organisation’s ABN to your myGov account in order to authenticate a Login attempt.
You will be issued with the USI Developers Kit, which will contain:
- VANguard Security Token Service Definitions.
- The USI Technical Services Contract
- The USI Algorithm
- Connection Instructions
- Device AUSkey and organisation codes for the test environment
- A PowerPoint presentation on USI web services