SMS developers must test their system for web service authentication, connectivity and functionality with the USI Registry System using our third party testing environment.
You will need to provide:
- Your business name
- Contact details
- Name of Software product
- Approximate number of customers
- Approximate student population serviced
You will be required to register as a Software Developer with SBR in order to obtain the latest version of the AUSkey AKM kit;
Please ensure that you enter ‘Department of Education and Training – USI’ in the agency field to identify you as a USI SWD
You will be issued with the USI Developers Kit, which will contain:
- VANguard Security Token Service Definitions.
- The USI Technical Services Contract
- The USI Algorithm
- Connection Instructions
- Device AUSkey and organisation codes for the test environment
- A PowerPoint presentation on USI web services