My transcript seems to be incorrect or incomplete.
If your transcript is missing some relevant training information or is incorrect your training provider will often be able to fix this.
Sometimes, there may be valid reasons why information about training you completed is not shown in the transcript, including:
- the training provider has an exemption from reporting particular types of training, or
- the training provider was unable to collect or verify your USI, or
- the national data for the relevant reporting period is not ready for display yet.
Before you call your training provider, please read the following table to be sure that your transcript actually needs an update.
Transcripts should show:
- Nationally recognised training (that has not been exempt)
- Courses and units completed in 2015, 2016, 2017 and quarterly data for the current year as it becomes available
- Units of competency commenced in 2015, 2016, 2017 or quarterly data for the current year but not completed (shown as continuing)
- Qualifications commenced in 2014 but completed in 2015
- Single day course units where the participant supplied a USI to the training organisation
Transcripts will NOT show:
- Training that is not nationally recognised (even if delivered by a Registered Training Organisation)
- Training submitted to NCVER or a State Training Authority without a USI
- Training completed before 2015
- Training commenced after relevant current quarter
- Training outcomes that changed after the last relevant annual or quarterly submission date
*Quarterly data only includes information submitted by State Training Authorities. Click here for further information.
Hint - If you aren’t sure whether your training is nationally recognised, look for the Nationally Recognised Training symbol (shown right) on your certificate. Contact your relevant training provider if you are not sure.
Did you provide your USI to the training provider that delivered the training? If not, you will need to provide them with your USI and ask them to update your training record.
I would like to update my name details on my Transcript
You can fix this yourself in your USI Account
- From the transcript screen, select ‘Update Your Personal Details’
- Follow the on screen instructions or use the help text on the right of the screen
- Note: You will need a current form of ID if you want to change your name(s)