For your security, your Unique Student Identifier (USI) account is protected by:
- a password
- two check questions (also called security questions)
You will need to set these up when you create your USI and it is important that you create answers to your check questions that you can remember.
If your training organisation created your USI on your behalf, you will need to set your check questions and answers when you first activate your account by entering it.
Your check questions will be used to assist in identifying you if you:
- forget your password and need to reset it
- forget your USI
- if you contact the USI Registrar
- if we find a USI account that matches your details
Questions and Answers
Below is the list of USI check (security) questions you can choose from. You can also choose to create your own questions.
Your answers must be less than 40 characters.
- What was your childhood nickname?
- What is the name of your best friend?
- What street did you live on in primary school?
- What is your oldest sibling's middle name?
- What primary school did you attend?
- What is your oldest cousin's first and last name?
- What was the name of your favourite animal?
- In what city or town did your mother and father meet?
- What was the last name of your primary school teacher?
- What language is spoken with your family?
- What is your grandmother's maiden name?
- In what city or town was your first job?
- Where was your wedding reception held?