This bulletin includes:
- USI Registry System NOW AVAILABLE
- USI RTO Webinar Coming Soon
USI Registry System NOW AVAILABLE
Please note the USI Registry System migration and testing has been completed ahead of schedule. All portals are now available for training organisations and students.
As mentioned in the previous Bulletin, this system maintenance will provide an improved platform for further enhancements to support RTOs and students.
If you have any questions regarding this change you can contact the USI Office at USIIT@education.gov.au or phone 1300 857 536.
Thank you for your patience and support.
USI RTO Webinar Coming Soon
The USI Office will deliver a webinar for RTOs on 10 August with further webinars depending on demand.
This webinar will feature content from the recent Face to Face with the USI Workshop series including:
- Demonstration and tips for using new system tools for RTOs and students
- Preview of transcript and correction functions
- Expert tips from the Operations Team on USI troubleshooting
This webinar is recommended for any student support and VET reporting staff and managers who were unable to attend the face to face workshops.
Registration will commence soon on our website.