Document Verification Service - Override Function
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I understand and accept that the Student Identifiers Registrar (the Registrar) will grant my organisation use of the DVS Override Function to apply for a USI on behalf of students who do not have and cannot reasonably access any proof of ID documents required for the DVS process if my organisation ensures staff:
- given access to the DVS override function understand the appropriate use of the DVS override.
- use the DVS override only if satisfied that the student does not have and cannot reasonably obtain within a reasonable time[i] one of the proof of ID documents required for the DVS process.
- will do their best to use an appropriate form of alternative evidence of identity document issued by a government authority or other form of credible and authoritative form of identification when applying for a USI on behalf of a student using the DVS override.
- will use their best endeavours to transcribe the name(s) of the student in the USI application exactly as it/they appear in the alternative identity document used.
- will not use the DVS override beyond the allocated number of USIs granted by the Registrar without re-applying to the Registrar.
I understand that the Registrar will monitor the usage of the DVS override by my organisation and I agree to respond promptly and fully to requests for information by the Registrar about my organisation’s usage of the DVS override function.
I understand that the Registrar will review this organisation’s use of DVS override regularly, and may request this organisation to re-apply.
I acknowledge that the Registrar can, by written notice, revoke or suspend access to the DVS override function if my organisation is deemed by the Registrar to have breached these Terms and Conditions.
I declare that I am duly authorised by the RTO/entity to agree to and bind the RTO/entity to the above terms and conditions.
[i] Before a student completes their course or before the RTO next needs to provide AVETMISS reports, whichever comes first.