- Go to www.usi.gov.au
- Select ‘Student Login’
- Agree to Terms and Conditions and Login
- Select 'View Transcript’
- Read transcript information and if you agree, select the tick boxes and select ‘Next’
- All your units/modules are selected on your transcript by default
- Unclick - Use the boxes on the left of the:
- Qualification and/or
in order to remove the training that you don’t want included in your partial transcript (The ‘Download Transcript’ buttons are displayed on the top and bottom of the screen)
- Select ‘Download Transcript’ and choose to open or save the pdf
You may like to create a partial USI Transcript for a job interview where only some of your nationally recognised training is relevant.
You cannot change the training outcomes shown in your transcript.
If you download a partial transcript, it will be identified as a partial transcript on the PDF.
You might want your Training Organisation to view your transcript online for enrolment purposes, credit transfers and entitlement assessments (see Fact Sheet #5 to learn how to set permissions for your Training Organisation to view your transcript).
More Handy tips
If you give permission to a Training Organisation to view your transcript, they will always be able to see your full transcript. You cannot create a partial online transcript for them to view.
If you are having trouble logging on to the USI system, be sure to check for notices on the website or Student Portal. The system could temporarily be unavailable for maintenance purposes.
If your USI was created for you by your Training Organisation you will need to activate your USI before proceeding.
Want more information?
There are more helpful Fact Sheets on USI Transcripts in the Student Quick Guide Series - Transcript Service
- Your USI Transcript
- How to view and download my USI Transcript?
- When will my training appear on my USI Transcript?
- How do I give permission to my training Organisation to view my USI Transcript online?
- what do I do if my USI Transcript is inaccurate?