Quick Guide for Chapter 10 - Self Service Reporting
(Please find below the HTML accessible content of the PDF)
SELF SERVICE REPORTING
The contents of the Self Service Reports will include data such as:
- USIs your organisation has created using web services or Organisation Portal access.
- The USIs that have been verified by your organisation and the outcomes.
- USI accounts where the student has given you permission to view and/or update their details.
- The type of access your organisation has in the USI Registry System such as web services, Organisation Portal access, DVS override, self service authorisation.
Training organisations must collect data on all nationally recognised training activity (Total VET Activity) and report this data in accordance with the Australian Vocational Education and Training Management Information Statistical Standard (AVETMISS).
- Training organisations will be able to:
- produce reports on USI data that is relevant to them.
- provide data for input to the AVETMISS collection of statistical information. • confirm you have verified all USIs you have collected from students.
- Check if you have been granted access to students’ USI accounts.
Hints and Tips
Self Service Reports are:
- Reports that reflect only data about your organisation. The exception is the ‘Deactivated and Replacement USI Listings’ report, which contains all deactivated USIs and the replacement USIs.
- Reports can be viewed on screen or downloaded to your computer.
Note: Available reports include:
- Deactivated and Replacement USI listings
- Organisation—Count of USIs – Method Count
- Organisation—Number of USIs x Month x Source
- Organisation—Student Permissions by USI
- Organisation—Type of USI System Access
- Organisation—USIs Created by Selected Organisation
- Organisation—Verified USIs by Matching fields
Check the website at www.usi.gov.au for announcements about the latest reports that are available through the USI Registry System.
Self Service Reports are not available through your student management system. You should arrange USI Organisation Portal access to view these reports.
Additional reports are available on request to assist in managing USI business. Contact the USI Office for further information.
(Image of ‘Self Service Reporting’ Flow Chart)